Supported Platforms and Minimum System Requirements
When using Fabasoft app.test 2022 for automatic testing of Fabasoft Folio or Fabasoft eGov-Suite following versions are supported:
- Fabasoft Folio from version 2021
- Versions of Fabasoft eGov-Suite that are based on the above-mentioned versions of Fabasoft Folio
Microsoft Windows Environment
Microsoft Windows 10 (21H2)
Microsoft Windows 11 (21H2)
Eclipse Temurin OpenJDK 11.0.14 (JDK, HotSpot) (x64)
Eclipse 2021-12 (x64) (incl. Eclipse Temurin OpenJDK 11.0.14)
Microsoft Edge 99.0 (x64)
Mozilla Firefox 98.0 (x64)
Google Chrome 99.0 (x64)
- The minimum hardware and software requirements for any future versions of this product may differ from the requirements of this version.
- A certain version of a third-party product integrated into any Fabasoft software product is supported by Fabasoft as long as the software product itself is supported by the third-party itself. For instance, a particular version of an integrated Microsoft software product is only supported by Fabasoft until the date on which the Microsoft “Extended Support Phase” for this product version ends.
- Third-party products that are required or supported by Fabasoft products, proper licensing and installation of them, necessary tests for product release as well as corresponding manufacturer support are not included in the scope of supply and services and therefore they are not subject to warranty of Fabasoft regarding functionality, mode of operation or features. Fabasoft is not responsible for errors or malfunction, which are caused by third-party software products and/or products that are not included in the scope of supply and services.
- Fabasoft software products are only supported and tested on the mentioned reference system environments. In addition to the third-party product editions listed in the reference system environments the editions listed in chapter “Supported Editions of Third-Party Products” are supported but not tested.
Supported Editions of Third-Party Products
Following editions of third-party products are supported. Explicitly tested are only those editions that are listed in the reference system environments.
- The third-party product Microsoft Windows 10 is supported in the following editions: Pro and Enterprise.
- The third-party product Microsoft Windows 11 is supported in the following editions: Pro and Enterprise.
64 bit (x64)