Importing an Existing Fabasoft app.test Project
If you want to use an existing project, proceed as follows:
- Open the "File" menu and click "Import".
- Select "Existing Projects into Workspace" and click "Next".
- Select the root directory of the existing project and click “Finish”.
If the project is an old non-DSL project (ducx-test file extensions) you have to convert the files to the Fabasoft app.test DSL syntax.
To convert a project, proceed as follows:
- Download and extract the tools archive:
- Execute following command:
java -jar apptest-convert.jar <input dir> [<output dir>]
Input directory and output directory can be the same because converted files will have apptest as file extension.
- The old test files are not deleted automatically. If you do not need them any longer, delete them.